Asphalt Milling $4.00 Per Ton 150 Ton Minimum
This item is sold in the Commonwealth of PA: DGS Agencies Auction Marketplace
Interested Buyers: Please email the amount of tons you wish to purchase to Chris Harris, GovPlanet Account Manager at email@example.com to obtain your invoice. Please do not place a bid.
Conditions for Public Sale of Milling
• These millings are being sold “as is” with no warranty of fitness or suitability for any specific purpose guaranteed.
• Quantity will be determined by bucket count as trucks are loaded. Buyer will need to utilize equipment with a measurable bucket. Each cubic yard equated to 1.5 tons of millings. Buyers (“Buyer”) will be responsible for loosening the millings from the stockpile and loading the millings into trucks provided by the buyer.
• Right of Entry: PennDOT grants to the Buyer, its employees, agents, representatives and contractors, as applicable, a right to enter the Entry Area for sole purpose of loading the purchased millings. The Buyer shall be responsible for, and shall reimburse PennDOT for, any and all damages to PennDOT property caused by Buyer entering and loading millings inside the Entry Area.
• Hold Harmless: The Buyer shall save harmless, indemnify and (if requested) defend PennDOT and the Commonwealth from and against any and all losses, damages, expenses, claims, demands, suits and actions whatsoever arising out of or caused in any manner by its occupancy of the Entry Area, including, but not limited to, all claims for personal injuries, death and property damages. The Buyer waives any and all rights to join PennDOT or the Commonwealth as an additional defendant in any actions arising as a result of loading millings in the Entry Area. The Buyer agrees that PennDOT may, if it so chooses, employ attorneys of its own selection to appear and defend any claims or actions on behalf of PennDOT.
• Insurance: The Buyer shall, at its sole cost and expense, take out and keep in force before loading the millings, comprehensive general liability insurance and property damage insurance. The minimum amounts of coverage shall be $250,000.00 per person and $1,000,000.00 per occurrence for bodily injury, including death, and $250,000.00 per person and $1,000,000.00 per occurrence for property damage. These coverages shall be occurrence-based. The policy(ies) shall name the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as an additional insured. Prior to the loading of the millings, the Buyer shall provide PennDOT with a current certificate(s) of insurance showing the required coverages and provisions.
• Quantities: The millings are being sold by the cubic yard. Quantities to fulfill the order quantity on the release ticket will be determined by the Department through survey of the pile, before and after the removal of the material. In the event that any discrepancies cannot be resolved between the buyer and the Department, the quantity determined by the Department shall prevail.
Location Contact for Questions/Inspection Appointments: Kristen Smeal 814-335-9453
Inspection Date: By Appointment Only
Location: Commonwealth of PA - PA DGS, 19891 Renovo Road, West Port, PA 17778
Removal Date: By Appointment Only
Buyer is responsible for ALL removal related equipment and requirements. There is no loading, dismantling or removal assistance available at this location. "
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Commonwealth of PA: DGS Agencies terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Commonwealth of PA: DGS Agencies Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Pennsylvania sales tax.
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||15% of the final selling price|
|Above $10,000||10% of the final selling price (min $1,500)|
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pick-up. Hours are Mon-Fri (7:00AM - 3:00PM EST). Item must be removed within 30 days from the auction date.
- The Commonwealth of PA will not provide any removal assistance to buyers including dismantling, moving, loading, providing tools, storage, clean-up, etc. Buyer is responsible for obtaining proper equipment and man power to load and transport items. All items purchased must be removed from location. Onsite disposal is prohibited.
- Any item that is not picked up within the (10) ten calendar days of the auction date (or specific removal date otherwise listed), the item will be considered abandoned and re-sold by the Commonwealth of PA. All abandonments are non-refundable.
- Items auctioned are for pickup only.
- Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact
GovPlanet Customer Service